Thursday, May 14, 2009

Me and Ricardo and some crazy nature shit

Ricardo and I met up at 3:10 only to go on a pretty good hike to find plants for a plant collection that is due in my Plant Identification class at Citrus College. Here are some CRAZY things we saw and some pretty neat things we saw

Some of these pictures might be kinda bad but that is only because they were taken with my LG Voyager, so bear with me.
Above is some type of bee in a Penstemon spectabilis /\

The picture above and below are the same plant the upper picture is the flowers and the lower picture is the basal leaves. It is a type of succulent but i have been to figure the Family, Crassulacieae, and the genus Dudleya, but havent narrowed the species down yet. These pictures arent bad for it being just my camera phone.


More posts to come

No comments:

Post a Comment